Tuesday, August 26, 2008

one last thought before I sleep

Some people ask, doesn't it bug you never having your name in lights? Well, yes and no. The answer is probably actually "yes". But the answer is "no" when I am safe behind the mask and also not getting sued by anyone.

Being anonymous is the gift. If I am nothing, I am everything. See? Also if I am nothing maybe I will get off easier on my most recent charge of destruction of property.

I hope this blog ends up being fun for you and your family to read. I hope also to be as honest as possible without breaking my anonymity or getting fired from my wonderful job as mascot to Ted Greenberg or breaking my probation. They say a mascot is an everyman. I believe that is true, even if it just me inside the gigantic head of a lunatic.

I’d like to end each entry with a thought that I believe can heal and save our world.
Today’s wisdom:
The gay community needs a funny mascot, like a rabbit with a sword.

Have to go do calisthenics. Tomorrow I’ll cover:

my birth.
My parents. Cheerleaders: yay or nay?
Ted Greenberg as the world’s sorriest beginning piano player.
How Iaccidentally keep slinging the surprise at half-t’ermission too fast
at old people. And...
another unglamorous mascot death in the community in the dumpster behind a local bowling alley. R.I.P. Pizza Petie

No comments: