Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Introduction

Hi stranger! Welcome to my blog! You don’t know me; I’m anonymous by trade. I’m the Mascot from the amazing and gushingly reviewed off-Broadway show The Complete Performer by Emmy Award Winning Letterman writer and comedian Ted Greenberg, playing at the SoHo Playhouse as Part of the Fringe Encore Series.

We’re getting great reviews. Playbill.com raved, “Ted Greenberg dazzles audiences”. Anita Gates from the New York Times said: “Ted Greenberg’s mostly one-man show is drawing crowds…. There is a definite off center Letterman skit quality to The Complete Performer.. quirky comedy… goes by both fast and enjoyably."

Well how nice. A mostly one-man show. I’m soooo f***ing glad the New York Times had fun and mostly ignored EVERYTHING I DID. I can’t believe that asshole Greenberg called it a one-man show.

“Ted Greenberg is truly the Complete Performer… He was hilarious…If you ever get a chance, go see Ted Greenberg. You'll have a completely marvelous time.” Thanks a lot, Time Warner channel 67.

Goddamned reporters. Do I sound resentful? THIS WASN’T SUPPOSED TO BE SO ANGRY. Will try better next post.

No comments: